REGULAR SUBMISSIONS PROCESS
- Regular Submissions must be made via the online EthicalMedTech Conference Vetting System submission form no later than 75 days prior to the educational event starting date.
- The minimum information and details that need to be provided for a submission to be accepted under CVS have to document the geographic location and the conference facility venue. In such case, the Compliance Officer will render a provisional assessment decision limited to the criteria which have been assessed at that point. The provisional decision will be posted on the www.ethicalmedtech.eu website, with a notice that the conference will remain under a provisional status until 35 days prior to the conference starting date. If complete information on the missing criteria is not provided to the Compliance Officer by the 35 deadline day, the conference will not be assessed and a non-assessment notice will be posted on EthicalMedTech website.
- If the Compliance Officer receives a Regular Submission less than 75 days before the event starting date, or if complete information on the three required criteria is not provided with the submission, the conference will not be assessed.
- If complete information on any missing second step criteria is not received by the Compliance Officer at least 35 days prior to the conference starting date, the conference will not be assessed.
REGULAR SUBMISSIONS ASSESSMENT DECISIONS
- The Compliance Officer will endeavour to render Regular Submission assessment decisions within 30 days of receipt of a complete online submission form.
- In cases where a negative decision will be made, the Compliance Officer will notify the identified relevant stakeholders via a correction notice regarding the identified deficiencies which render the event non-compliant and advise those stakeholders that they have 10 calendar days prior to the publication of the final assessment decision to correct those deficiencies.
- All decisions will be published on the www.ethicalmedtech.eu calendar website.
- MedTech Europe members and Third Party Educational Event Organisers may request a waiver of the above deadlines from the MedTech Europe Compliance Panel. The Panel will grant such waivers only in exceptional circumstances based on valid reasons.
- Event organisers forfeit their right to appeal a decision for any event submission that was granted an expedited assessment.